NEW FROM ORIGIN ACOUSTICS!The Intertek/ETL certified UFE1160 speaker cover is a dome-shaped intumescent enclosure, specifically designed to help maintain the integrity of fire-resistant ceilings for ONE HOUR with in-ceiling speakers. This product is retrofittable with any Origin Acoustics Speaker between 5 7/8″ and 10 5/8″. Moreover, the sound absorbing properties of the proprietary intumescent material enhance the acoustic performance of the structure for crisper and clearer sound.
- • Offers 60-minute fire protection
- • Intertek/ETL certified to maintain the fire rating (1-hour) of fire-rated ceiling assemblies.
- • Lightweight (approx. 1.5 lbs)
- • For use in ceiling assemblies – can be fitted in seconds – no screws, drilling, or sealant required
- • Flexible material enables the cover to be fitted around obstacles, enabling pre-construction or retrofit installation.
- • Retrofittable for ceiling cutouts from 5 7/8” up to 10 5/8”
- • Pre-construction use for any ceiling cut out size up to 10 5/8”
- • Can be used with any speaker manufacturer
- • Maintenance free. Easy to remove and re-install for speaker maintenance
- • Offers acoustic enhancing & dampening properties